Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Gratituesdays: Thankful for a healthy immune system

This Gratituesday I am thankful for a healthy immune system. My sister's family was sick last week with a 24 hour bug. There were mulitiple trips to the bath room, gingerale for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And plenty of cold showers. Out of the the six family member only 3 got sick, which is another blessing it wasn't all of them.

Come Saturday, I started to feel the sickness coming on. I stopped eating, got on the ginerale diet and rested. Thankfully one of the girls at work took over my shift Saturday night so I could go home. Thanks Angie :)

Thanks to my great immune system I never got to bad. Was back up and running on Sunday. Eating healthy really pays off when it comes to fighting viruses.

No comments:

Post a Comment