Monday, May 10, 2010

Free Shipping from Tropical Traditions ends today

If you haven't tried Tropical Traditions out yet click here and give them a try. Today Only Tropical Traditions is giving you FREE shipping. Enter code FREESHIP5810. They also have their organic coconut peanut butter 50% off. I just ordered mine. Yum!!

I recently took advantage of their free virgin coconut oil offer, but have not used it yet. Tropical Tradition is the # 1 virgin coconut oil sold in America. I have heard great reviews on this virgin coconut oil. Gotta get in the kitchen and do some cooking. Hopefully I will have some recipes up soon with the coconut oil.

Tropical Traditions has many other foods, cleaning supplies, soaps and deodorants. Their organic green olives stuffed with garlic are awesome. I used them on homemade pizzas and in my turkey wraps. I only wish they came in bigger jars.

No comments:

Post a Comment