Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cheesy Chicken Alfredo




This is a simple and quick dinner meal. I love making dishes that are easy to reheat. We don't have a microwave and that means a lot of dirty dishes when heating up leftovers. Although I don't mind doing dishes I would rather be cooking instead of cleaning. I know, I know, cooking means cleaning up.

Cheesy Chicken Alfredo:

1 lb. boneless chicken breast
1 8 oz. package cream cheese
1 cup milk
1/2 lb. cooked pasta
1 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 tbsp. parsley
Parmesan cheese to top it off


Cook your pasta according the the box, drain and set aside. Cook your chicken breast in skillet or grill. Cut into bite size pieces. In a large skillet add cream cheese, milk, garlic, salt, pepper and parsley. Cook on medium heat until cream cheese is melted. Add cooked pasta and chicken. Pour into casserole dish and top with Parmesan and more parsley.

No comments:

Post a Comment