Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Delicious Apple-Honey Challah

Apple-Honey Challah from Martha Stewart. She is one of my ideals. Love ya Martha, sorry, had to get that out.

This is one of my favorite bread recipes. It does take a few hours to make this from start to finish. Well worth the time. I took a piece into work the other day and gave it to my co-worker, he called it "heaven in a bag." You gotta try it, yummy!!

Sorry I don't have any pictures of my own to post. My computer has been in the shop for a week now. Hopefully I'll get it back soon.

I've been canning up a storm the last few weeks. Made 12 quarts and 9 pints of peaches, 8 pints of sweet pickles and 6 half pints of sweet relish. Hoping to get some tomato sauce made this week. It's amazing how much you can get done when you have no computer to play on.

No comments:

Post a Comment