Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Gratituesday: Thankful for Family




Easter is a day of celebration. Celebrating our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Celebrating our families. Thank you Lord for my wonderful family.

This Gratituesday I'm thankful for my family. Easter is one of those special days families get together to enjoy food, love, laughter and to make special memories.

Each year my sisters in-laws have an Easter lunch. They have egg toss, egg hunts, egg race, pinatas and lots of great food. My brother-in-law, James and his brother, David are the egg toss champs.

Winners of the egg toss!


Even the big kids love a good egg hunt.

My baby, she's growing up to fast.

Thanks Wanda and Roger for such a great time. We really enjoyed everything.

Thank you Jesus for such a wonderful family :)


Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

No comments:

Post a Comment