Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Time to Celebrate!!!!!


Good morning everybody. Our inspection is over with. There were 100 questions on the audit and we scored a 97, YEAH!!! Now that that is over with it's back to blogging.

These last few weeks have been crazy for my home life and work life. I have been putting in a lot of hours at work and it has shown on my house. I haven't felt like cleaning my house with all the cleaning going on at work. But today that is changing. Watch out Mr. Clean, here I come.

I have also slacked on cooking. I had prepared meals in the freezer for times like this but was to tired to even cook them. So needless to say we ate out three days in a row (bad mommy). My daughter had no complaints, she likes fast food. We are tightening our belts and back to frugalness.

No comments:

Post a Comment