Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Canning Food For Winter


Canning food has been another passion of mine. I love to grow fruits and vegetables in the summer and enjoy them all winter long. Thanks Nana and G'pa for all you guys have taught me.

I haven't talked much about my grandparents but all my thanks go to them. My great grandfather, Mr. Boyles, taught me to garden when I was 10 years old. At age 11 I grew a 3 lb. tomato and my G'pa took me to the local newspaper. They took my picture and wrote a little story about future gardeners. G'pa's daughter, my Nana, Mrs. Bailey, has taught me a lot about canning. She is now 83 and going strong. I love learning new things from her. She is so full of knowledge. Thanks Nana.

That is how TwoBGardening was born. The Two B's are for Bailey and Boyles.

No comments:

Post a Comment