Monday, October 17, 2011

10 Day Pledge to Eat "Real Food"


Join me in a 10 day pledge to eat only "real food". Lisa @ 100daysofrealfood tells her story on how "real food" changed her families life.

I will be starting today, Oct. 17, 2011 and going for 10 days. I will post my meals and how my progression is going. I weighed myself this morning and hopefully there will be a drop in the numbers by the end of the 10 days. The meals are going to be the most difficult because of my picky teenage daughter. We just might have to make two different meals.

Breakfast:
1 scrambled egg, an apple and a cup of coffee

Lunch:
Salad (spinach, tomato, onion, mushroom, boiled egg, oil & vinegar dressing)
home canned peaches

Dinner:
Homemade chicken noodle soup

Join me and take the "10 day pledge". Let's see how good we feel at the end of our 10 day journey. Who knows, maybe this will be life changing?!?!

Do you have any "real food" recipes for me to try out?

No comments:

Post a Comment