Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Buy One Get One Free at Harris Teeter 9/1-9/7


Harris Teeter has a lot of Buy One Get One Free this week. Some of my favorites are:

Ken's salad dressing: Buy 2 get 3 FREE ($3.25 each)
Activia deserts-4pk: $1.50 ($1.00 off coupon from SS 8/29 insert)
Del Monte fruit smoothies: Buy One get 2 FREE ($2.99)
Eight O'Clock coffee: Buy One get One FREE ($5.75 for two)
Skippy Peanut Butter: Buy One get One FREE ($1.37 each)

These are just some of my favorites. Check out all the coupon match ups from Madame Deals.
I usually wait until the weekend to do my grocery shopping but I have found out that the shelves are sometimes empty. So we went today and the shelves were full. JOY!!!

My total out of pocket was $39.96 and I saved $59.46. One mistake I did make was on the Mueller's pasta. They were suppose to be BOGO and I bought 6 total, well the lasagna, penne and bowties rang up regular price. I did not catch it at the register, so if your headed out to get this pasta make sure to watch at the register. The BOGO signs were posted on all the noodles. I live to far away to go back today. Bummer....

No comments:

Post a Comment