Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Gratituesday: Thankful for my Bread Machine


This Gratituesday I am thankful for my bread machine.

I have given myself only $50 to spend this month in groceries. That limit has been reached already. Time to head to the cabinets and cook from scratch.

My cabinets and freezers are stocked but I don't have much bread on hand. Thankfully I found this recipe yesterday from MoneySavingMom for bread machine buttery rolls. They are so sweet and buttery and oh so good.

You can make so many different types of bread with a bread machine. Bread machine Cinnamon Rolls are one of my favorite. What are your favorite bread machine recipes?

1 comment:

  1. Love Love Love my bread maker! I will have to check out your recipes! I like to make pizza dough & a Honey Wheat bread. Here is the recipe if you are interested. Enjoy!

    http://brush-family.blogspot.com/2010/11/tasty-tuesday-honey-wheat-bread.html

    ReplyDelete