Friday, September 23, 2011

Briar Muse Candles: Eco Friendly


Do you love candles? You have to try these wonderful smelling candles from Briar Muse. They smell so fabulous. I just want to jump in the bottle and melt in the wax.

Back to the candles. Eco-Friendly candles and great smelling. They are hand poured, 100% organic wood wicks and are recyclable. Oh and did I mention, they smell awesome.

I just ordered a few for our Halloween party for prizes. I think I'm going to have to order some more, because I don't want to share. When I placed my order online, I told myself to pick one and keep for myself. The decisions are to hard.

My favorites are Cinnamon bark, Apple crisp, Violet lime and Cucumber melon. How is a girl suppose to choose????

They are offering FREE shipping through September 30. Hurry over and get yourself a candle. Don't forget, Christmas is right around the corner. Candles make great gifts for teachers, babysitters or even the mailman or mail women.

No comments:

Post a Comment