Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tropical Traditions Special Deals




Tropical Traditions is one of my favorite sites to order my organic food. I love their Gold label virgin coconut oil. Recently I experimented with homemade deodorant and love it.



Get the pint jars on sale now- Buy One Get One Free  Retails for $50, sale price $19.95. There are hundreds of ways to use coconut oil. My favorites are using it in smoothies and fry my potato's in coconut oil.



Virgin Coconut Oil, Gold Label - 1 quart Another of my favorite items from Tropical Traditions is their Organic Raw Honey. My niece would get off the bus at my house and run to the cabinet to make herself a honey sandwich. Great birthday present for her :)
The 17.6 oz jar is on Sale for $12.99, retails for $19.99
 

First time customers receive a FREE book on Virgin Coconut Oil!! Free is always good.


Organic Raw Honey - 17.6 oz. glass jar

No comments:

Post a Comment