Friday, January 1, 2010

Day One of the Eat From The Pantry Challenge

This is day one of the eat from the pantry challenge. I am very excited to try to do this whole month long challenge of staying out of the grocery store and saving money.

Breakfast: smoothies (frozen mango, banana, vanilla yogurt, cranberry juice and fresh pineapple) blend it all up and enjoy!

Lunch: Sausage and potato soup (recipe from AThriftyMom) This is a great recipe. It taste like the soup from Olive Garden.

Dinner: Left over taco's from last night.

Snacks will be the 5lb box of clementines I bought two weeks ago that need to be eat up.

Tomorrow is a trip to my Grandmother's house, so I'm sure she'll have some great food for us. We are making a trip up there to take down her Christmas decorations. We went up there before Christmas and put them up so she could enjoy them. My grandmother is an active 82 year old but would not have decorated. I thought this would be a good Christmas gift to her. She only lives about 1 hour away. She has enjoyed the lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment