Saturday, January 9, 2010

$118.50 worth of groceries for $37.70


This week, 1/6 - 1/12, at Harris Teeter there is Super Double Coupons. Which means they will double up to $1.98 in face value. You are only allowed 20 coupons per day. If you are not sure of the coupon policy check it out here. If you haven't signed up for e-vic savings you can here. Harris Teeter will send you their ad every Wednesday, via email, and e-vic customers get extra deals.


I went today and bought $118.50 worth of groceries and my out of pocket was $37.70. There are a lot of free items if you have the correct match up coupons. Mrs. Moneysaver has some great coupon match ups.


4 boxes of Special K and made a $1.01 profit


Kellogg's Special K cereals are on sale 2/$5

Kellogg's Special K cereal bars on sale $1.99

Kellogg's Special K crackers on sale $2.79

Kellogg's Special K protein snack bars on sale $3.99


Buy any 4 Kellogg's Special K items and get $5 off instantly from your grocery bill at checkout. 1/8-1/12 for e-vic customers you can get 1 box of Special K cereal bars for .99 cents.


I bought two boxes of cereal and two boxes of cereal bars totaling $8.98, I used two $1.00 off coupons, doubled, paying $4.98, got $5.00 off my bill. In turn I got paid $1.01 for the four boxes.


I am still trying to stay on the Eat From The Pantry Challenge. I spent a total of $77 this month and I'm done with grocery shopping. If I buy anything else it will have to be more cabinets to put all this food in. I am donating some of this to the food bank and gave some to my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment