Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Cleaning out my Pantry and Getting Real

Get Real 2012 from Once A Month Mom




Once a Month mom has a "Get Real 2012" challenge. It's a year long series of helping you change to "whole foods". I did the "100 days of real food" challenge back in the fall. I only did the "mini" challenge of 10 days. But let me tell you, I never felt better. I'm not going to lie and tell you it was easy, it's hard to come up with recipes your whole family can eat. And cooking goodies, that's another challenge. Love the re-fried bean recipe.

One of my new years resolutions was to try and eat vegan. That has only lasted for 4 days. I miss my cheese and eggs. I'm defiantly stopping the meat though. This series from Once A Month Mom will help me to get back on track with healthy whole food eating. They have every month planned out with different topics each month. Jump over and check it out.

January is Pantry cleaning with Lisa from "100 days of Real Food".
I'm headed to the kitchen for a little cabinet cleaning. Join me and clean out your cabinets.

No comments:

Post a Comment